At heal360® our first priority is to understand your pain, accurate diagnosis and provide you with PainRelief360™ program for your problem. Our exclusive treating approach ensures that you can enjoy a healthy, injury-free lifestyle without a threat of injury reocurrence.
Our therapists use latest Pain Relief Treatment and rehabilitation strategies to treat most injuries and pain orthopedics conditions affecting the muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerve, bones, and joints.
We provide expert treatment of pain, persisting and chronic pain, recurring sports injury, acute and complex painful conditions such as:
- Head/ Neck – Migraines, Headaches, Insomnia, Neck Pain, Stiff Neck, Whiplash, Slipped Disc, Cervical Spondylosis, Degenerated Disc.
- Back – Back Strain, Backaches, Lumbar Disc Prolapse/ Herniation, Lumbar spondylosis, Lumbar Stenosis, Spondylisthesis, Spondylolysis, Sciatica, Disc degeneration
- Postural – Scoliosis, Muscle Imbalance
- Shoulder – Shoulder Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff Strain, Shoulder Impingement, Shoulder Subluxation/ Dislocations, Aches and Stiffness
- Forearm/ Wrist/ Finger – Elbow Pain, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, DeQuervains, Wrist Strain, Trigger Fingers
- Hip – Iliotibial Band Syndrome, Hip Pain
- Knee – Knee pain, Hamstring Strain, Patellofemoral Pain, Menicus Strain/ Tear, Ligament Strain, Pulled Hamstring/ Calf / Quadriceps Muscles
- Ankle/ Foot – Ankle pain, Ankle sprain, Plantar Fasciitis
- Arthritis – Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Others – Fibromyalgia, Fractures
Our Therapeutic Solutions for Treating Pain:
Pain Relief Modalities Treatment: Use of physiotherapy equipment for pain relief, reduce inflammation and swelling. Advance body’s healing ability.
– Ultrasound: Using deep heat by high frequency sound waves to relieve pain and improve healing.
– Electrotherapy: Using electrical stimulation to relax muscle tension, act like electro-acupuncture therapy.
– Heat Therapy: Improve circulation and reduces pain.
– Wax Therapy: Speed up healing, soothes post op pain/scars, reduce pain
– Traction: Decompress the neck or back joints and disc and relieves nerve pressure pain
Manual Therapy: Use of therapist’s hand to physical optimise movement of joints, muscles, nerve for healing pain.
– Mobilization: Improve joints and muscles movement, circulation of surrounding nutrients to reduce pain and tightness.
– Joints Manipulation: Restore joint flexibility and normalize joint structural alignment.
– Manual Traction: Unload the pressure on the joints and discs.
– Nerve Mobilisation: Treat nerve pain, numbness, tingling sensation. Improve nerve circulation.
Soft Tissue Massage: Skilled passive pressure are applied to soft tissue heal the muscles, articular structures, neural or vascular systems.
– Sports Massage: Promotes flexibility, removes muscle tightness and fatigue, reduce recovery time for maximum performance pre/post sport event.
– Myofascial Release: Treat muscle stress and tension. Creates relaxed awareness and reduces mental stress.
– Trigger Point Release: Relief pain and stiffness on trigger point (tender spots) and muscle spasm.
– Deep Friction Massage: Target muscles knots at deeper layer, release chronic tension and eliminate scarring.
Therapeutic Exercises: Allows for faster recovery through increase in flexibility, strength and control of muscles.
– Flexibility: Stretch tight muscles and reduce joint stiffness.
– Strengthening: Strengthen weak muscles and protects joint function.
– Balance & Coordination: Stabilize muscles and joints to minimize strains
Postural correction and training
– Core Muscles Stability and Strengthening: Helps body to re-learn correct movement patterns through specific corrective exercises, reduce chronic muscle strains.
Taping and Bracing
– Sports Taping: Aids in joints and muscles protection, stabilization, proprioception and muscle feedback.
– Kinesio Taping: Re-educate neuromuscular system, promote lymphatic flow, reduce pain, enhance performance, prevent injury and promote injury recovery.
– Supports and Braces: For back, knee, ankle, shoulder, wrist pain to stabilise structure and allow healing.
Our therapists with a special interest in pain management can offer many techniques and pain relief therapy depending on each individual’s needs and goals.
ADD YEARS TO LIFE…
Book an appointment now! Phone 62244178 or SMS 9639 0509 or EMAIL US
Effectiveness of Massage Therapy for Chronic, Non-malignant Pain: A Review
Tsao JCI. Effectiveness of Massage Therapy for Chronic, Non-malignant Pain: A Review. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : eCAM. 2007;4(2):165-179. doi:10.1093/ecam/nel109.
‘The existing literature suggests that massage therapy may be a useful approach for pain relief in a number of chronic, non-malignant pain conditions, particularly musculoskeletal pain complaints (e.g., shoulder pain, low back pain).’
Effectiveness of Therapeutic Massage for Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Sherman KJ, Ludman EJ, Cook AJ, et al. Effectiveness of Therapeutic Massage for Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Depression and anxiety. 2010;27(5):441-450. doi:10.1002/da.20671.
‘Massage therapy shows some clinically important improvement in relaxation response by providing patients an environment that reduces anxiety and then providing the tools and support for managing future episodes of anxiety through self-care activities. .’
Physioclinic improved my life by massage has been instrumental overall wellness, especially blood circulation and tone my body. The most course of my treatment my thighs have become firmer and I feel energized the next day after treatment. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family members to Physioclinic because one of the most overlooked aspect of our health by doing a lymphatic treatment, one can feel rejuvenated and healthier overall. PIA my therapist is a joy to have around. She’s patient conscientious and provides useful health tips. I fortunate to have met her. DEBRA CHAN
It has helped me to learn muscle relaxation techniques and improve my headache. The relaxation environment, friendly staff, service and detailed explanation make me at ease during me session. I would definitely recommend Physioclinic to my friends, relatives and family members. SHAHIDAH, optometrist
I had knee pain long time ago. My Therapist helps me to do treatment after few sessions the pain was gone. The relaxing atmosphere and Pia my therapist help me a lot to gain back to normal daily activity. Now I can run again without any discomfort. I highly recommend Physioclinic. PATRICIA ERNST Switzerland