Physioclinic in the East provides physiotherapy services such as ultrasound therapy, electrical stimulation, joint mobilisation/manipulation, sports massage, trigger point therapy, therapeutic exercises, clinical pilates.
Conditions suitable for physiotherapy:
– Head/ Neck pain: cervical spondylosis, slipped disc, headaches, migraines, Stiff neck, Wry Neck, Cervical Radiculopathy, Whiplash
– Back pain: backaches, postural misalignment, sciatica, herniated disc, spondylisthesis, spondylolysis, lumbar radiculopathy, degenerative disc, weak back muscles
– Shoulder pain: Stiff shoulder/Frozen shoulder/ Adhesive Capsulitis, Rotator cuff tendinitis, shoulder dislocations, Shoulder Arthritis
– Elbow pain: Tennis Elbow(Lateral Epicondylitis), Golfers Elbow(Medial Epicondylitis)
– Wrist / Finger Pain: Wrist sprain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis, Flexor carpi ulnaris tendinitis, Trigger Finger, Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Knee pain conditions – anterior knee pain, chrondromalacia patella, ACL laxity, meniscus injury, ligament strain, patella tendinitis, osteoarthritis, sports injuries
– Foot Pain: ankle sprain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, metatarsal fractures, shin splints, archilles tendinitis, flatfeet, avulsion fractures
CALL our physiotherapist at 96390509 or EMAIL US
PHYSIOCLINIC in the East is located at 1 Marine Parade Central, #12-05 Parkway Centre 449408.