Why Home therapy?
Quality Compassionate Care
– Therapists spend more quality time evaluating and treating conditions, and readily accessible when your needs arise at home.
– Our therapists come to your home/work
– Delivers complete physical therapy equipments and treatments that are required for your condition at your convenience time
No Travel Required
– Avoid tiredness in traveling and less focused during therapy sessions
– Rest in comfort of own home and restful surrounding. Avoid stress in sitting in a crowded waiting area.
Avoid Long Waiting Time
– No queue for payments and delayed physiotherapy appointment
Avoid Unnecessary Exposure
– From hospital or clinic sick patients
– Privacy and avoid scutiny of others
From our experiences, we understand that recovery of condition is often delayed due to:
– In pain or difficulty getting out of home
– Inability to walk or move around house
– Busy lifestyles
– Difficult to fix an physiotherapy appointment during clinic office hours
As a result of these reasons, physiotherapy sessions are often incomplete and not followed up and delayed recovery of condition.
Types of home therapy we provide:
– Pain Management Therapy
– Personal exercise rehabilitation
– Massage therapy (sports massage, deep tissue, myofascial release, trigger point massage, lymphatic massage)