Head pain is pain which involves the head, face and upper neck.
Causes of Head Pain
– Concussion/ Blow/ Hit
Some head pain may indicate as a symptom to a more serious condition eg brain injury, head aneurysm, brain tumor. Majority of head pain is not dangerous. But persistent head pain or reocurrence should not be ignored.
Our Non-invasive, Fast, Effective Treatment for Head Pain
At heal360 Physioclinic, our therapist adopts our own signature painrelief360™ program with a detailed comprehensive assessment to find your root cause and targeted cost-effective solution for your head pain. Our therapist works with you closely to achieve fast optimal results and return back to active lifestyle.
What kinds of treatment can help to relieve Head Pain?
After our detailed assessment, our therapist will plan and implement a well-rounded treatment program depending on your condition, which may include:
– Physiotherapy: Your physiotherapist will understand about your head pain and perform physical examinations. Your conditions will be diagnose and explain before implementing solutions to your neck.
– Manual therapy: Passive cervical joint mobilisation, manipulation, manual traction, craniosacral therapy
– Massage Therapy: Using hands on techniques to loosen tight neck muscles such as soft tissue release, deep friction massage, myofascial release, trigger points release
– Pain Relief Therapy: Using pain relieving treatment modalites such as Ultrasound , electrical stimulation, TENS, laser, heat therapy to reduce pain, tissue repair and healing
– Spinal Decompression Therapy: Using computerized system creates an anti-gravity, negative pressure to the cervical spine on the spinal disc, joints, nerves and muscles.
– Exercise Therapy: Guided progressive stretching and strengthening neck muscles, postural correction exercises
– Education: Advice to improve posture, lifestyle modifications, ergonomics workstation adjustment. stress reductions
Relieve your head pain with our professional well trained therapist experts today!
Get start on early treatment to get rid of your head pain now for faster recovery.