Stretch360™ is a revolutionary 1-1 personalised assisted stretching therapy, focusing on your deep tensed muscle from head to toe.
Stretch360™ program uses a combination of different variety of stretching techniques which designed by our well-experienced physiotherapist and rehabilitation therapist who are knowledgeable about anatomy and physiology of human body. We will assess your body and lifestyle requirements, muscle length and joint flexibility before making the best recommendation of stretching for you.
For every 5 years we age, we loose 10% of our range of motion unless we take an active role in maintaining or improving our flexibility. Factors affect flexibility such as: age, inactivity/ sedentary lifestyle, dehydration, adhesions, lack of elasticity of connective tissues in muscles or joints, muscle tension, gender, hormones, length of ligaments or joints, lack of coordination and strength in the case of active movement, inflammation, pain, fear, body mass, temperature, medication, training, vocation, postural misalignments, repetitive movements and more…
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM Stretch360™?
- Seniors: Improving overall flexibility especially in the legs, back, hips joints can help prevention of falling in older adults. It can also improved posture, and increased circulation and blood flow, to provide a greater quality of life and healthy aging
- Athletes/ Health & Fitness Enthusiasts/ Weekend Warrior: Flexibility is a key component to agility and balance, which is important in all kinds of sports and athletic events. Stretching is also vital in maximizing strength and power through a full range of motion. You can RUN faster, JUMP higher, REACH further, SWING and throw harder with increased flexibility. Even for Yoga enthusiasts, you get deeper into your yoga poses.
- Sedentary Lifestyle: The human body was designed to move! Take note for sedentary people especially Gamers, TV crouch potato, workaholic. Physical inactivity increase all causes of mortality, double the risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and obesity, and increase the risks of cancer, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, lipid disorders, depression and anxiety.
- Office Deskbound Workers: We were not designed to sit for long hours and extended periods of time without moving. This can lead to imbalances and chronic back and hip pain. Our Therapist knows exactly how to help alleviate the tension in the affected joints to get you standing straight, tall, and pain free!
- Chronic Pain Sufferers: Our Stretch Therapist knows the appropriate stretches and techniques to help alleviate knee pain, low back pain, hip pain, sciatica, shin splints, shoulder pain, neck pain and more!
BENEFITS OF Stretch360™
- Correct muscle imbalances
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Improves blood flow
- Improves posture
- Increases energy
- Helps alleviate chronic joint and muscle pain
- Decrease excessive tension on muscles and relieves stress from joint
- Improve function of nervous system and endocrine systems
- Reduces risk of falling in seniors
- Reduces the feelings of stress and tension
Unlike traditional stretching that attempts to isolate and stretch specific muscles, Stretch360™ creates lasting change and dramatically improves your flexibility.
Our therapist specialising in Stretch360™ will ensure you are improving your flexibility in a safe and most beneficial way. The experience is relaxing and pain-free!
Reach your fullest potential!
CALL US NOW AT 6224 4178 or SMS 9639 0509
Current concepts in muscle stretching for exercise and rehabilitation. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy. 2012;7(1):109-119.
‘To increase ROM, all types of stretching are effective, although PNF-type stretching may be more effective for immediate gains. To avoid decrease in strength and performance that may occur in athletes due to static stretching before competition or activity, dynamic stretching is recommended for warm-up. Older adults over 65 years old should incorporate static stretching into an exercise regimen.’
Fascia: Essentials You Need to Know. Thomas Myers. Health and Fitness Association. Oct 20, 2011
‘FST is the new trend of stretching that aims to improve every aspect of athletic performance and recovery. It works by moving the joint along with the surrounding tissues to help the fascia and muscles relax at the same time.’
It has greatly reduced my back pain and heel pain as well as the stiffness in my entire back. This has allowed me to return to my hobbies and work pain free. I am very pleased with the knowledge, skill and attentiveness of the staff at Physioclinic. Do not waste time with painkillers and joint manipulation, go to Physioclinic.
Dr. Jaspreet Singh Sangaa Brar
Physioclinic has helps my relief the tightness of the muscle due to my scoliosis. The relief feeling of alleviating my tightness of my muscles and the nice staffs pleased me the most during the course of my treatment in Physioclinic. I will tell my friends and family that if you have muscle issues that you can’t seem to fix, can give Physioclinic a try!
JEREMY TANG MING GUANG
Physioclinic helped me with tremendous flexibility in muscles and got back the elasticity. I was stiffening from bad spine, neck and headache issues which are resolved by 80% from the sessions and guidance provided by the clinic.
Regular diagnosis and working on the issue lately has pleased me the most during the course of my treatment in Physioclinic. I like the calm environment and flexibility in take up appointment and given to the patients.
I would definitely say that this clinic has helped to get back smile and mobility in life back and now my pain is reduced by high percentage. Also I would say to definitely come and consult the clinic in terms of fast recovery.
I am glad to meet friendly staff and I am happy that my therapist supported me a lot.
RICHA SHRIVASTAVA (BUSINESS MANAGER)