Cervical spondylotic myelopathy
Cervical Spondylotic myelopathy is the impaired function of the spinal cord caused by degenerative changes of the discs and facet joints in the cervical spine.
What are the Causes of cervical spondylotic myelopathy?
– Neck pain or injury
– Inflammatory diseases
– Cervical disk degeneration
– Congenital abnormalities of the vertebrae
What are the Sign and Symptoms for Cervical Spondylotic myelopathy?
– Tingling sensation
– Difficulty walking
– Stiffness of the neck
– Neck pain
– Having problem with coordination
– Gait difficulties
– Motor weakness in both upper and lower extremities
How do treat Cervical Spondylotic myelopathy?
In very rare occasion, surgery with orthopaedic doctor (neck specialist surgeon) may be a neccesary option for medical emergency accidents such as fractures, unstable joints.
For other neck pain which are acute, severe, or chronic (have been present for very long time), there are many types of treatment which are conservative (non-invasive, non-surgical) that can help.
– Physiotherapy: Your physiotherapist will understand about your neck pain and perform physical examinations. Your neck conditions will be diagnose and explain before implementing solutions to your neck.
– Manual therapy: Passive cervical joint mobilisation, manipulation, manual traction, craniosacral therapy
– Massage Therapy: soft tissue release, deep friction massage, myofascial release, trigger points release
– Pain Relief Therapy: Ultrasound , electrical stimulation, TENS, laser, heat therapy
– Spinal Decompression Therapy: Using computerized system creates an anti-gravity, negative pressure to the cervical spine on the spinal disc, joints, nerves and muscles.
– Shockwave Therapy: Advanced high energy pulses effective for chronic, persistent neck muscle tightness, trigger points to stimulate healing
– Exercise Therapy: Guided progressive stretching and strengthening neck muscles, postural correction exercises
– Education: Advice to improve posture, lifestyle modifications, ergonomics workstation adjustment. stress reductions
Our Non-invasive, Fast, Effective Treatment for Cervical Spondylotic myelopathy
At heal360 Physioclinic, our therapist adopts our own signature painrelief360™ program with a detailed comprehensive assessment to find your root cause and targeted cost-effective solution for your neck pain. Our therapist works with you closely to achieve fast optimal results and return back to active lifestyle.
Relieve your neck pain with our professional well trained physio & rehab therapist experts today!
Get start on early treatment to get rid of your neck pain now for faster recovery.
ADD YEARS TO LIFE…
Book an appointment now! Phone 62244178 or SMS 9639 0509 or EMAIL US